Revocation right for consumers
(A consumer is any person who enters into a transaction for purposes that can be mainly attributed to either their commercial or independent professional activity.)
The return policy for commercial or self-employed customers can be found here.
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without specifying any reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days with effect from the purchase date:
- By any third parties or by the customer, other than the carrier if one or more products has or have been purchased in a single order and they were delivered together
- By any third parties or by the customer, other than the carrier if one or more products has or have been purchased in a single order and they were delivered separately
- By any third parties or by the customer, other than the carrier if one or more products has or have been purchased in a single order and they were delivered in multiple lots or pieces
To exercise your right, you must inform us (HT CONNECT GmbH & Co. KG, Norisstraße 4, 91257 Pegnitz, Germany, Phone +49 9241 9109100, email: email@example.com) by a clear statement (for example, a letter sent by post mail, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached revocation form, which is however not mandatory.
In order to safeguard the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of shipping (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your choice to use a shipping method other than the cheapest standard offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification about your cancellation of this contract has been received.
For a refund, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will not be charged for this refund.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You have to return the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of any cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days.
Items that are attached to a return but that have not been pre-announced (revoked) within the cancellation period cannot be included in the cancellation and cannot be refunded.
If multiple pieces or orders are returned, without a copy of the delivery note or a list of pieces, the return cannot be processed.
Items that are similar in shape or model to those purchased by us, but nevertheless were not purchased at our shop, will not be refunded.
You will have to pay for the decrease in the value of the products only if this decrease is the result of your improper handling of the goods, determined after our analysis of the quality and functionality of the goods.
- Signs of wear or damage to sleeves, fittings and threads (damaged, signs of wear visible during installation, etc.)
- Dirty items (costs for cleaning and subsequent inspection of the goods will be charged)
Goods that can be sent as parcels (goods that, by their conformation, can be returned in one or more parcels including 2m long pipes) - At your expense will be the costs of returning the goods which can be sent by parcel and the return must be organized by the buyer. Not all shipping service providers may accept packages of 2m length or large and/or heavy shipments.
Goods that cannot be sent as parcels - At your expense will be the costs of returning goods which cannot be sent as parcels, but which require a pallet. The costs for this type of goods are estimated at a maximum of around 80 EUR.
Goods or pipes that cannot be shipped on a pallet are much more expensive to ship and costs depend on the on-site forwarder. Depending on the load meters and the load volume, costs can range from EUR 80 to a maximum of EUR 250.
Reasons for Expiry and Exclusion
The revocation right is not available for contracts:
- For the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly adapted to the consumer's personal needs, e.g. pipes cut according to customer needs, cutting of transparent pipes, pipe sections or articles, for which it is noted in the description of the article that this article has no right of revocation
- For the delivery of goods that can deteriorate rapidly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded
- For the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered as soon as possible 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose present value depends on the fluctuations of the market on which the entrepreneur it has no influence
- For the delivery of newspapers, magazines or brochures with the exception of subscription contracts
The right of revocation expires early for contracts:
- for the delivery of sealed products that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or software in a sealed package, in case the seal has been removed after delivery.
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill up this form and send it back to us)
To: HT CONNECT GmbH & Co. KG, Norisstraße 4, 91257 Pegnitz, firstname.lastname@example.org
I/we (*) herewith revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) regarding the purchase of the following products (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of a notification on paper)
(*) Cross out the incorrect option.